We have some exciting training opportunities ahead, so mark your calendars! The first one is TONIGHT at 7:00 pm to discuss the importance of proper destruction of confidential documents, especially if you are doing it yourself. Check out the full schedule below:
*Webinars* through Microsoft Teams:
- TONIGHT, March 30, 2023 at 7:00 pm – Confidential Information! A Document Destruction Review – DON’T MISS THIS ONE, FOLKS! IT IS PACKED WITH LOTS OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MITIGATING RISK! Did you know there are laws (and fines!) for improper destruction of confidential documents? Come learn about the requirements of self-shredding, and how to protect customer data and your business. This webinar has been tailored for the auto industry and explains common pitfalls and how to avoid them. Join us at this link!
- April 11th @ 7:00 – How to Process Title & Registration for PA / Review of Set-Up, Application and Processing Requirements through Dealertrack ERT
- April 18th @7:00 – Member Q&A, Casual Roundtable Discussion (new date!)
- August 8th at 7:00 – Member Q&A, Casual Roundtable Discussion
If you have an idea for an upcoming training or something you would like to learn, reach out to Wendy!
*In-Person* Events (details forthcoming and included with your membership):
- April 5, 2023 Notary Regulation Updates with the Maryland Office of the Secretary of State (SEATING IS LIMITED – PLEASE REGISTER ASAP AT THIS EVENTBRITE LINK)
- May 9, 2023 Dealertrack New Member and Training Event (location TBD)
- June 22, 2023 Chesapeake Bay Trust New Membership Drive Event (Annapolis, MD)
- October 17, 2023 MVTA Annual Meeting (Turf Valley Resort)
- December TBD, 2023 Holiday Festival and New Membership Drive with MAEF (Maryland Agricultural Education Fund and the Agricultural License Plate – Location TBD)
Come out and join us!