The Maryland Vehicle Titling Association (MVTA) was formed in 2011 to represent Tag and Title Agents and related industry professionals.
We are a 501(c)6 non-profit organization with the following foundation and purpose:
- To facilitate the exchange of ideas among its members;
- Encourage sound business policies;
- Provide industry education to its members;
- Foster constructive progressive motor vehicle title agent legislation;
- Discourage destructive retrogressive motor vehicle title agent legislation; and
- Promote confidence, respect, and good fellowship in the motor vehicle title agent industry.
Upcoming Annual Meeting
Did you miss our annual meeting on October 10, 2019? It’s not too late to join and reap the benefits of membership. Act now!
Members of the Maryland Vehicle Titling Association subscribe to the following principles and standards. Implicit with this Code of Ethics is the requirement that MVTA members comply fully with all federal, state, and local laws governing their business.
Did you know our members are participating in the MVTA amnesty program?
Join the MVTA Today
Motor Vehicle Title Agents located in Maryland that are licensed by the Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration shall be eligible for full membership.