This Member Only information is the proprietary property of the Maryland Vehicle Titling Association (“MVTA”). As a MVTA member, you are hereby granted a revocable license to use this information subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This information MAY NOT BE ALTERED IN ANY WAY OR DISTRIBUTED FOR NON MVTA MEMBER USE.
- MVTA Members agree the information is for educational purposes only. MVTA makes no representations on how to implement the information into your business practice. MVTA will not be held liable for any misuse of information.
- The MVTA logo shall remain on the information at all times.
- The revision number and date of the revision as it appears on the bottom of each page of the information shall be included without modification.
- The formation of the information; numerical sections; captions; layout; sequence; pagination; margins; beginning and ending language on each page; sub-parts; and configuration shall not be modified or changed in any way.
- The pre-printed text of the information may not be amended, revised, modified or altered in any way whatsoever.
- Should you make any changes whatsoever to the information except as authorized by the MVTA Board of Directors, your license to use this information shall be deemed to be conclusively revoked.
- This website is for information and training purposes only. The Maryland Vehicle Titling Association possesses the exclusive right to display, distribute, sell, and modify all content. Any unauthorized use of this content will subject the violator to website use restrictions, membership suspension or membership termination.
- The views expressed at, or through, this site, are those of the individual authors writing in their individual capacities only – not those of the Maryland Vehicle Titling Association. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free.
- Material is not legal advice. Please contact your respective business attorney for independent legal advice.
- Any violation of the above-terms and conditions will result in the pursuit of legal action against you for violation of the above-terms and conditions. In the event such legal action shall be required by MVTA against you, you agree to indemnify and hold MVTA harmless and to pay, as part of any action brought by MVTA against you to enforce the above-terms and conditions, all fees, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and court costs, incurred by MVTA in such action, provided MVTA shall prevail in such action against you.
- By using this information, you irrevocably agree to the above-terms and conditions.
I have read the above and will abide by the requirements.